At Abbeville Area Medical Center, we want to make sure our community has access to the healthcare and other resources they need to lead healthy, happy lives. We employ a Patient Advisor who can:
- Research insurance plans to make sure your current plan is meeting your needs for the best available price
- Find insurance if you have none
- Connect with a variety of community resources
- Determine if you are eligible for any form of financial assistance to help you pay your hospital bills
- Enroll into programs such as Medicaid, Medicare, and Marketplace insurance.
Best of all, this is a complimentary service! To make your appointment, call 864-366-7842.
If you need assistance with finding insurance or want to see if your current plan suits your current needs, please contact our Patient Advisor for an appointment at 864-366-7842. She will discuss with you the information you will need to bring with you to the appointment.
If you need assistance with paying your bill, print out and bring the forms below with you to your appointment.