Direct Health Industrial Medicine
To enroll or for more information on AAMC’s Direct Health Program, please call 1-888-977-3319.
Abbeville Area Medical Center’s employee health program is designed to work hand-in-hand with helping local employers with their many employee health needs. This program will assist in controlling costs associated with rising workers’ compensation and general healthcare costs.
The Direct Health program helps companies streamline on-going communication and easy access to healthcare services for you and your employees. AAMC is here to serve the community, and that includes helping business and industries improve the overall health and wellness of their workforce.
Jennifer Moore is AAMC’s Corporate Health Consultant (CHC) and will act as a liaison between you, AAMC, and our affiliated providers.
The four basic components that make up the Direct Health program include:
1. Occupational Health Services
• Provide onsite safety talks and onsite loss prevention strategies
• Schedule physicals, drug screens and any other required pre-hire services needed
• Needs analysis of worksite
2. Workers’ Compensation Services
• Cost-effective and efficient providers to ensure timely treatment
• Providers that understand the importance of completing Return-to-Work paperwork timely
• Ongoing communication regarding appointments, tests ordered, etc., to keep you informed about the status of your injured employee
3. Preventative Health/Wellness Services
• Review of preventative health benefits available in your insurance plan
• Employee education talks and events regarding their wellness benefits
• Onsite health screenings
4. Group Health Services
• Monthly health education and safety awareness information via email addresses and flyers
• Direct Health at Home cards – 24/7 Service Coordination number to call for assistance in scheduling all employees’ healthcare needs
• Provide a Specific Employer and Employee Design (SEED) health promotion plan
There is no cost associated with enrolling in the Direct Health program. A brief enrollment and implementation process is required to ensure that the healthcare providers are informed and aware of the employer’s requirements and protocols for handling healthcare needs.
To enroll or request more information about taking advantage of these services please contact Jennifer Moore, AAMC’s Corporate Health Consultant at 864-554-7669 or by email JenniferMoore@AbbevilleAreaMC.com, or call the 24/7 service coordination number at (888)977-3319.