Low Cost and Free Screenings
Abbeville Area Medical Center regularly visits neighborhood locations and workplace environments throughout Abbeville, McCormick and Greenwood counties to provide free blood pressure and blood sugar screenings. Laboratory blood work is done onsite for a small fee. The lab blood work will screen for lipid, A1c, cholesterol, and PSA.
The American Lung Association Freedom from Smoking is a proven way to quit smoking—and stay quit—even if you’ve tried before and went back to smoking. Call to schedule your class today! (864) 366-3278
- Choose a quit day about three weeks from now, then create a personalized plan to get ready for it.
- Build strategies for managing stress, avoiding weight gain and staying active during your quit, and after.
- Share your experiences with others going through the same thing in our online community.
- Learn how quit-smoking medications can increase your chance of quitting for good.
- Get live support from the quit-smoking specialists at the Lung HelpLine.
- Enjoy 24/7 access from your desktop, tablet or smartphone.
- Plus, when you take the course, you’ll earn a certificate and maybe save money too!